-

12/7/11

Pondered Primed Perfected is being featured on Roadkill Rescue! 


Our little craft cabinet makeover is being featured on Roadkill Rescue's amazing blog.

I know you've probably seen my craft cabinet post before..and I won't ask you to read about it all over again...   

BUT~
 I would really appreciate it if you would go check out Beckie's blog, Roadkill Rescue, and find out what amazing upcycles, makeovers, and trash-to-treasure projects people are doing these days.   This blog features all kinds of projects and upcycles.  It is an inspiration to anyone who is trying to live a more creative, less wasteful existence.

Yep, I recycle, what can I say?   AND I turn the water off when I'm brushing my teeth too!  Just trying to do my part.  ;)

Thanks Bunches to Roadkill Rescue for sharing my project!

Sherry

No comments :

Post a Comment