-

3/7/12

Talent Scouting Party hosted by Whisperwood Cottage

Hey Friends!

I just wanted to share something I discovered just now.  Where have I been?  I don't know why it took me so long. Usually I'm right on top of these things. Whisperwood Cottage, (Oh, I know, you've probably already heard of them), is scouting for "Flea Markets Transformations" for Cottages & Bungalows Magazine!!!

Whisperwood Cottage has so many projects that I am in awe of. Their spaces make me drool. I think Amy  must like green too, because it seems like I've seen it popping up in several of her projects or spaces over there. You gotta love green, right!? If you aren't a follower of Whisperwood, go become one now. You don't want to be the last one invited to the party.  

Once you are a follower, check out the "Flea Market Transformations" Scout Party...maybe you have something you want to enter???   I'm definitely seeing if they will consider some of our projects.  Wouldn't that be awesome!

3 comments :

  1. Oh this sounds amazing. I am on my way to check her out now. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really should! Let me know if you do so I can go check it out!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the amazing shout out, Sherry! Yes, I am definitely a fan of green. I actually love all colors! I look forward to checking out everyone's flea market transformations! Thanks for adding to the excitement of the event! :)

    ReplyDelete