-

7/12/12

Wanda Wonders



Isn't this painting beautiful?  It takes me away to someplace with salty sea air and warm sand between my toes.  I love it! This gorgeous ocean scene is called 'Waves Gone Wild', and it is comprised of 2 24x36 paintings on gallery wrap canvas done by
the artist Wanda Pépin.

I thought it would be fun to introduce her to you.  

Meet Wanda. 
She's my cousin, but more importantly she is a wife, mother, and professional artist.  Wanda has a quick, genuine smile and a very warm heart to go along with all of her amazing talent and creativity.  I wish we lived a bit closer so I could soak up some of that creativity.  :)

A little bio about Wanda and her art:
Wanda Pépin is a professional internationally collected artist who paints primarily with a palette knife. She lives and works from her studio in Southern Oregon and Northern NY state. She is primarily a self-taught artist with an extensive background in graphic arts and marketing. Although considered a self-taught artist, she really credits the many interactions she's had with other artists who have inspired, mentored and befriended her throughout her career.

Wanda has enjoyed art her whole life. She works as a professional artist doing commissioned paintings, gallery shows, private exhibitions, and selling her work online. Many of her paintings are held in private collections around the world, such as Cyprus, Australia, England, Canada, Mexico, etc.
Her newest piece, 'Kaleidoscope Trees', is an 8x24 painting: 
Such beautiful colors!!
You can also read about the group of students in the UK who chose Wanda as their artist of choice to study for their class project: http://wandawonders.com/artpages/newsandevents.html

Art Prints
Wanda has many gorgeous works of art in her online Portfolio. 
Pop on over to see what she has going on at:
http://www.wandawonders.com 

She also has an art and fashion blog called Timeless Fashion and Art that you must check out:


I feel so inspired after looking at her art.  I'm going to have to get past my own artist's block and put paintbrush to canvas very very soon....

Sherry


2 comments :

  1. Oh I am mesmerized by those bristlecone trees. I have no idea why, but they are so interesting! I hope to see some of your work soon!

    ReplyDelete